In order to assist the parents in fulfilling their responsibility to "train up a child,". The purpose of Fountain Inn Christian School will be to educate the whole child: spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically. We endeavor to lead students to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
Fountain Inn Christian School will endeavor to impact your child in these important areas:
- Work with parents in educating their children according to the Word of God.
- Help students to kow and accept the Bible as the inspired , infallible, inerrant Word of God.
- Lead students to recieve Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Equip students to reflect Christ like attitudes, behaviors and character.
- Teach stdents to praise God in and through all things.
- Teach students the value of church attendance and involvement and encourage them to become part of a local Bible-believing church.
- Purpose that FICS academic standards exceed the state requirements for education.
- Promote high academic standards while endeavoring to identify, encourage and direct each student's achievement in accordance with his or her God-given potential.
- Help students think and reason logically, critically, and creatively using the Bible as the absolute criteria for all thought.
- Lead students to understand and appreciate the world and themselves as God's creation , accepting thier responsibility for stewardship.
- Instruct students to seek after and gain knowledge wisdom and understanding.
- Help students develop an understanding, appreciation of themselves and others as individuals created in God's image.
- Promote attitudes and habits of responsibility , maturity and efficiency in all endeavors.
- Help students to honor, respect and obey their parents, teachers and all others God has placed in authority over them.
- Encourage students and their families to worship , paraticipate and fellowship with other believers in a local Bible-believing church.
- Promote good citizenship in the classroom, community, state and nation.
- Promote oportunities and encouragement to serve others in the home, church, school and community.
- Promote healthy social interactions among students through a program of student activities.
- Teach the value and importance of the traditional family unit in accordance with God's design.
Develop an understanding fo the fact that the Christian's body houses the Holy Spirit and should be treated in all ways to enhance the individual and his or her talents and abilities.
Help students develop and maintain coordination, ability and general fitness.
Facilitate and enviroment where students fain an appreciation for good physical health and well-being.
Challenge students to learn acceptable and constructive mental and physical activities for their leisure time.
Help studtents accept the abilities and limitations as God has endowed each individual.